靜思語的約定

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

latest of me

Hmm...
Sorry for the disappearing of me at blog here..
How to say and What to say?
My finger cross for weeks due to my final exam...Aww....is terrible and worse ever in my life...
This is because i did not prepare well, I DID NOT prepare myself as well..
Alone+homesick? Missing my dude?.whatever...im not in the very best condition during this period....yet..the 1st semester of my degree study end up so fast..I screwed for lot of test and exam(worry,careless...its too more and its too bad)
I promise to myself and I wont did such mistake again. However i have learnt lot of lesson this sem..
The way how i expressing myself and I exposed myself infront of others..(those who i know, i friend or even i do not know..)
Gosh....even someone who look like friend but not as your friend..such friend?such competitors? is nothing for me..I would like to compete with myself and all those competitors but not you..(As you are the one who make me look down upon you..as you will did whatever you think is right but actually is right for you only..you will take shortcut, grab people talent and effort to put on yourself..and archieve your own mission, and the worst is you think you are proud of yourself as being the top among us..) BUT..thank you that you let so many of us know who you are actually..and we have gain lots of lessons on you...

(no stereotype)..as Many of us as human being have such stupid behaviour...are you the one?

Hmm....recently rushing in between cheras--GH--setapak--
No choice but sad to said that my grandpa had admitted to the hospital..Just hope to see you back home soon...we are still right here waiting..

recent me: getting fatter, pimples conquer my forehead, panda eyes...not much of change..
Well, the constant: My heart will nvr change: with my dreams, my future, family, stuffs in my hometown and my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads