靜思語的約定

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

moody...

I try to be positive thinking but its really hard...
sometimes just feel like im not tat kinda of ppl who easily forgive my self...

With all mistakes and stupid faults..
I wish to know when will all sorts of these come to a stop???
Hope it will stop by today and start everything smooth and well tomorrow...

Even i felt that im useless but it cant be as i know that how important of my mind setting is??

Right now, struggle in between the beginning and the end point, stunt half way with no way out...

With the efforts and support...it's time for me to arise...

searching the real meaning of life....every stage and every steps....i will slow down my pace and even creep........
By making everything clear...It should and it must be continue....

Hopefully everyday is my nice day...


*sorry to hear that my boss house was being flooded...sorry cant help.....=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads