靜思語的約定

Sunday, November 28, 2010

midnight-ing-

cant imagine online so late now....
NOT online till now..it's just online...
wat for??
boring? tired?
im searching myself..huh?!
need some music to relax while complete my organic chemistry revision...
I cant deny that recently i feel stress...never ever felt so stress...I make all ppl around me start to worried me...M i tat kinda of bad girl??
hopefully not...
Actually i just wnt to express my feeling....but seems like nobody wish to listen....

At this moment and this kind of situation...usually..i will....CRY!!!....

Im that kind of emo....

I miss my parent...miss you..miss GBA..(as im listening our family song at this moment)..miss minyen and eethong

..
miss a lot and a lot...

I felt like im very close to you all but sometimes seems like very far,,...
hopeless and helpless now....

I just wanna do my best..( maybe this trimester i put a lot of efforts...much more compared to last trimester.....BUT it seems like none of a sweety fruit bear now..)

I just will try to get it as sweet as possible....

GUYS....wait and see...

* im always putting a high expectation in that matter if i really do my best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads