靜思語的約定

Sunday, December 5, 2010

another scene

Since tuesday..after the midterm test..my group (as i'm a leader)keep practise our EcS Sketch ass we gonna perform=present it on the coming monday...oh ya man....damn fast...

Well, i dunno where my bad tempered be...its sound good as i manage to control it well....
I really learn a lot from my member...especially my great assistant YQ.....

I oso really love my cute cute zheng as she is really a fantastic member.....
Oso not forget YZ, YX,Ps....and a quite headache person CP as he really dunno how to act,how to sing and how to dance....Not im looking down upon him but he is that kind of !^#&)#$)@($as he cant really accept ppl advise.....MAN, not solo show you know!!!....

Luckily i got manage my mood today...When i talk to them i almost burst into my tears as i really wish all of us get the best performance.....I wnt it and im sure you all wnt it too....

Another scene from the sketch is now im sitting infront my lappy and as just complete all the props..
tired man...nites

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads