靜思語的約定

Monday, April 4, 2011

end of 2nd mid-term

1st of April--
A journey to KL with my cousin.We took a bus from Kampar to Bukit Jalil then 1st time took LRT till Tasik Selatan Terminal without guidance of any elder...Finally took taxi till Cheras Hartamas..yeah..we did it....although grandma keep on saying how she worried the whole evening...Happy to see that cousins there and especially met my dear brother.....Enjoying cooking with my dear big aunty, and thnx big aunty in law prepare the delicious homemade toast chicken...

2nd of April--
Having a great Nasi Lemak breakfast by my big aunty...owh.....such a long time i didn't make my taste buds satisfy with those spicy stuff...
Accompany 2nd cousie to fetch grandpa to Hospital Tong Shan..for checking up?for seeking the doctor advice?haha..my grandpa really cute....
Noon..Having lunch with my 1st and 2nd cousin sista, brother and cc as well at Leisure Mall...
quite satisfy(my pocket gonna burst)....
After our big nap enjoyed our "gui ling gao"....
Dinner have a spicy stuff again---my lovely petai with sambal..yummy yummy....
Stupid snacks and chit chatting till midnight,..well..enjoyable..

3rd of April--
Early in the morning packing our stuff and heading to Setapak to sign agreement with the agent...the location not bad n quite convenience...
Later having lunch again at Cheras.....take a nap before back...
4pm...start my journey from KL back to Kampar....

(missed the chance to watch Disney On Ice,promise to my coussie that we will watch together next year)...

Appreciate for those who make me a wonderful weekend...oops...its time for my revision....gambateh to myself..i believe i can do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads