靜思語的約定

Friday, July 9, 2010

1st midterm test

Recently, I was busy enough in preparing my 1st midterm test, it's suck...really..

This is the 1st time, i cry for test, black out in the exam hall..even wanted to rush out the exam hall at that particular moment..what can i concluded was, im not that smart..not that diligent...
even can labeled myself as "FAILURE'' in this stage...

I failed to do my best, black out twice and the stupid equation mistake..
I m getting worse than worse...
What can i do now...

I found that everything was not following my plan...what i have planned was totally dash..=.=
1. the time management.
2.my revision
3.my lab reportssssssssssss ( as the report will non stop given by lecture every week which mad all of us...really exhausted)
4.my assignment.

haiz...
nth much to write about..jz a damn busy life here...

wish myself always in the best of luck!!>.<....

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads