靜思語的約定

Thursday, July 15, 2010

MISS ing❤

Today my baby went to camp...huh?!
sad sad....
why??
always busy for the useless and no standard camp...what for???
It's just a time wasting..which will neglect the homework and other more important stuff....

haiz....what to say..he went ady...
suddenly received his call this morning..i supposed should be happy,
BUT..it sounded sad...

as i started to miss him..and hope today is saturday..
I will feel insecure without his shoulder, without him by my side..

I miss you...
I promise to study smart and hard...and promise to finish all my stupid stuff in this 2 days time..
so that when you come back at least i can enjoy...

miss you my dear...i love you❤my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads