靜思語的約定

Thursday, October 28, 2010

rainny thursday

Im not that kinda of emo..just feel want to write whatever in my deep heart core...
I know that i haven't finish my exam and study is not only for exam...
Revising and revising ...it's just a cycle...It's shouldn't be stop...
(At last we will just find that the circle become larger and larger..endless till the end of our life)

Today i wish to share about few things...
1) My lecturers...
1stly will talk abt my thermodynamics practical lecturer, mr LEE.....
The 1st day i met him was on my 1st trimester chemistry test, he was one of the examiner..
The 2nd time i met him was the 1st practical session in this trimester..
1st impression..he's that kind of knowledgeable in this field..
2nd impression..he's so strict( he wanted us to summit every report on the spot..Either full or or partial.....) * none of us like this method right??
Its already 6th week of our 2nd trimester as everyone stopped blaming and started to adapt
in his practical session...We learned the way to generate all the idea for our discussion,
learned all the ways to conduct the experiment precisely and consistence..

"....so, today is my last day with you all..."
"..shhhs,....why?...when..how??...."
"you all like me meh?....however, thanks for your coorperation.."
"sir, we just adapted ourself..."
"K, tidy up your things so that we can close the lab..."
( the last phrase that mr lee spoken yesterday)
Sudden feel complicated.......we lose to get info under a good lecture....

2ndly,Ms Chan..My ECS Tutor...
This morning i purposely met her to propose my idea of changing the new topic for my
presentation, But she not allow me to do so....
After convincing and bargained for a long time at campus and sending email...
She still not allow me to do so but im quite satisfy to have a such understood lecturer.
Even i know that i have to put in more efforts for my presentation...(The topic still the same ...)But im that kind of on the moon now...ahha


2) My ECS speech...
Im not kinda of proud but today i wnt proud to be myself....(anyway. i dont like to live under others ppl)
I managed to finish my outline in 2 hours time..yeah..and im goinng to have my speech outline today...(i means the script)
HOPEFULLy i can success to become the best presenter....As promise to Miss Chan..I wont let her disappointed....

3) MY 1st midterm...
It's almost finish just left one paper on monday...

Let me have a review on it....
Math test...29 out of 30....simply lose one mark as i didnt label the end point in my graph..
Bio...result not yet out but js hope it will kinda of satisfactory grade for me as i know that most of the people lose 6 marks because of answering the question without logical thinking...(included me)
Chemistry test....Gosh...stupid for mistake on naming the hydrocarbon...(don;t even want to know im tat kind of careless or not well prepared) By right i should strive more..
Thermodynamics...Gosh again for wrongly put the substances which is heat absorber in the calculation of hear releasor...stupid....( i detect my answer not logic on the spot but cant detect the mistake.Just that moment when i opened the examination hall door..."ting!!!" it;s come to brain but its too late..)

FINAL conclusion...
LOW YING FAN...
YOU ARE NOT WELL PREPARED

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads