靜思語的約定

Thursday, October 28, 2010

tough 2nd sem

It's has been the 6 weeks of 2nd trmister I stayed in Kampar , striving hard for my 2nd trimester..

It's totally different again!!
I found that i m still able to cope up the syllabus but the question is not that simple as i thought before..

I can't be very sure that whether I have maximize my efforts or none..
But i just know that since the 2nd trimester I even take a big rest in a day....
Today (yesterday since now is edy 1 am) I've just complete all the main subject mid term test ..
At 1st I planned to complete my Mathematics tutorial BUT i failed it..
(I‘m not kinda of lazy girl)
Just sudden feel that i have to complete my public speaking speech outline 1st as I planned to seek for Ms Chan advise tomorrow....
I hope that, really hope that she allow me to change my topic tomorrow as the previous topic failed to make me have the determination to continue it...
If so and so i will fail to get my audiences attention during my presentation...

Although the latest topic that I planned to share is quite a normal, common, formal topic...
But i really wish to share this( The ways of being a success and happy teen-.....)
the..... stand for something surprise that i have to 1st get permission from my tutor 1st...

Whatever, whenever...
Its a real tough period for me now...
I just can;t wait for next Wednesday to go back my hometown to meet all my belovesssssssssssssss...........
hahahah....
Well, it;s time to bed as tomorrow have to attend 8am lecture (just for extra , pretending hardworking huh>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads