靜思語的約定

Friday, March 18, 2011

Disappointed

Today, after my MUET tuition...I just realised that how hard for me, this idiot to score the MUET paper.. At LEAST....band 4 please..upper band 4..i will be satisfy..

After that, my 2nd disappointment...Mom rang me up and telling me this and that about my new handphone which I haven't touch at it as i haven't get it..huh><....
Suddenly she told me that this weekend she is not going to fetch my brother at Bidor as my aunty will fetch my brother straight away to KL due to uncle have to seek some medication advice from chinese med expert in KL..That means, mom will straight away fetch my brother all along from KL to Gurun, without meeting me a minute...

Ooohhhh..what a sad thing for me...I expect to see me parents...really...put a hope and now hopeless...

Mom, Dad ..did you all know your daughter keep missing you all badly :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads