靜思語的約定

Monday, January 7, 2013

To my dear darlin

I know that you have been stress for so long time,
I've know that you have been endure for so long time.
I do respect you every moment,
every of your decision I really do respect it.

Even though we no longer stay so close as compared to past few months,
yet I do cherish and appreciate every moment that we have together.

I couldn't agree more to what you have told me today:
And yes! we should focus on our study and carry on with our life.
I do  really hope every obstacles and difficulties we may over come together.

BUT I couldn't understand much about what you've mentioned to put our relationship aside?
From the other line of your words you asked me: What can you do in order not to make me worry?
I've give you the answer precisely n correctly.
Yeah, I'm saying that as long as I'm in your heart, just that simple.
But I couldn't get any of your response.
I just hope you could answer every of my doubts.

Hope that you're really not being of that irresponsible.
Stop saying anything that may hurt the bonds between us.

Be grateful, gratitude, understandable and forgivable.
This is what you told me when I lose my confidence towards our relation.
You've told me to be strong and walk past everything with you, by saying that the pathway without shortcut.
You've hold my hand and wipe off my tears, by saying that your heart, your passion n your love is true.
(That was the 1st time I cried in front you until almost slept on your big big tummy >. < )
I do really believe everything that you've mentioned before.
I do really hope hope hope that you won't cheat me, never ever, even once!
And I know you will not do so.

I just pray with my tears, in my little corner, 400km  far away from you now in this silent night....
I hope that no matter how much time you need, how long or how tough the future pathway that we going to face, You will not forget any of your promise not to me , but to our relationship.

I pray and hope, pray and hope.
Even time flies, even physical appearance do changes,
The BOND between us doesn't change ,
it only get strengthen and never weaken.
It's the matter of heart.

I do  really love you my dear,
From Fennie to Felix ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads