靜思語的約定

Thursday, January 20, 2011

laziness

Ooops..plz..go out from my life..
Actually Im not blaming about laziness as it's a type of self control...
Well, I found that I'm really felt into it in this 1st week of my 3rd trimester...
Such as today is the public holiday but I just manage to complete my tutorials question..supposed complete my revision for all 5 subjects but what to do..awww...feel tired now especially i open my Campbell ...haiz...

aiks..just can blame myself as I used to staying up late recently..At 1st i plan to enjoyed 1st then after my CNY mood gone then jz study..but sudden realize that ..this 2 weeks if I did not put in extra efforts means no holiday for me in CNY...

WHY I said so??
because the whole week of CNY(3rd week in my trimester) Im going to take my leave for going back my home sweet home...
Then, after that..Thursday of the 4th week I will be following my family to KL for the praying of 'tian gong'...while chatting with kat hao just now something came into my mind...Awwww...Week 5 is my 1st test....

**so if I do not start my revision now..during the CNY and after it I might be rushing everything at the last minute as a crazy rusher....huhuhu...
I do not want it happen on LOW YING FAN...

Well....as promise tonight flash my Campbell again and most probably tomorrow i can finish whole week revision and start the extra references...

Yup...I will be prepared as I do not want to be scold by someone like just now saying tat...you should start from now...

*Cant wait to back my hometown now...sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads