靜思語的約定

Friday, August 6, 2010

the end of one stage is the beginning of the another stage

Today, i experienced my 1st group presentation in uni life...well, that's considered not bad for our 1st time..
Woke up early in the morning as i decided to go to campus by bus..well..everything gone smoothly ..
Just a little problem in this morning when we tried to set up the LCD projector..but at last the projector scared of me ..huh?!...>.<

I just remembered that when 4 of us chose this topic...should sports betting legalized in our country??I just wondered that the conflictssssss ( because there was a lot of conflicts happen among us)and also the arguments happened among us...whatever,It's finally come to the end..

I just don;t wanna disappoint my tutor..She's so kind to us..always ask us no worry and keep going on with our presentation...She claimed that do simple but smart stuff...
Well actually when she gave the comment... i caught nth as i really dunno the indirect comment is good or bad to us....
By right, it has already come to a stop...No matter how hard I felt when i strive for my power point, i feel happy now..As yesterday ms Amutha labeled my work with a positive tick...yeah...

Again..it's really come to the end...
Its the time for me to face my 2nd mid term test of chemistry, mechanics and mathematics..
well..i know that my 1st mid term was not so good so i really have to be very diligent to cope up everything..
What's i prepared now is not only for midterm..but for the final which will coming soon in 25 days time...

so...wish me good luck..
and i don even want my tears come out again....

my dad and mom..
i will prove it and will promise to take good care of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads