靜思語的約定

Thursday, August 19, 2010

its time for me to rest a while...but not rest in my study

Well..last night have a busy shop in Tesco, Kampar without taking our dinner as we have to prepare for just now(last night,now its already 19 august)steamboat dinner...

Recently is the raining season so we really thanked and appreciated our class rep Stephen who will to fetch us here and there...

Last night is really a rushing night as we have to finish our lecture class around 8 pm then headed to Tesco for the steamboat's stuff...

And right on 18 August afternoon..i decided not to leave in campus but back my hostel to cook the soup and later just went back campus for my 4 pm chemistry tutorial....

i just remembered that after class dismissed me and ting ting rushed as fast as we could as we don't ever want to let ourselves caught in rain...(it's rained a while only)
hahaz...

I just knew that 3 of us ( me, ting ting and chu sing) busying for the preparation as we really worried the big big guys in our class not satisfy with what we had prepared....luckily that not such bad huh...
so happy that the food actually really too enough for them as they really unable to eat as much as we thought..haha.....

I just remembered they kept persuading me and tingting and ask both of us eat and eat but actually we are totally full already...

one gang of girls busy for their gossips and photo snapping.
one gang of guys busy for their pc game and also gambler....
I found that the relationships among all of the classmate getting closer and closer when the semester break is around the corner...

well,,,ntg much to mentioned ady as i'm really tired enough but satisfied with the results....
haha

and it's time for me to have a short rest then continue with the stressful syllabus...

Im going to seat for my final exam in 12 days time.....

bless me again....

* TZ20 ILY
** My dar...thanks for concerning me so much....hope to see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads