靜思語的約定

Sunday, September 19, 2010

diaries in my sem break (continued)

16TH
early in the morning, eethong, wanjoe and me decided to have a meet on breakfast time at 88.
Its a long long time that 3 of us nvr meet up together after spm.
Then we plan to have a short visit to GBA..When we reached there, MR king leong persuaded us to join the emo controlled talk...we just join for an hour as all of us have to rush back to complete our own task....
evening,
dad and mom fetch me to butterworth to buy a pair of long pants for me and purposely go for the nice curry mee as our dinner..not bad..but mom claimed that Alor Setar nicer...

17TH
Finally my dear promised to go sp with me..actually it's our class gathering but he can join too..hahhaa
evening its a tough period for me, shiying and yuanjie as we are busy planned for those who sudden plan to join us and those without transport...
night,
we have our gathering at Eternal Zone ,SP......
I feel great that i can spent a lot of time with my dear and also old classmate especially my best buddies, minyen and sinyi..
We also not missed out the chance to celebrate yuanjie bday.....
what a lovely couple when i saw him and chiahooi..hope that sweet sweet forever.....

around 11.30 we plan to go village mall....decided whether for movie or kbox...
but both plan failed as the kbox systems really bad enough..haha....
at least i got my dear to accompany me...ahha

reach home about 12.15am..its time to sleep

18th
gosh....whole day suffer from stomach ache ...nvr feel such pain before...
mom and dad seriously worried about me , my dear too...
they knew that im going back to kampar soon and so worried about my health ...
after seek for the doctor take the medicine i felt better.
the worse is after a nap i suffered from fever again...
gosh....at 1st today supposed shopping day for me.......

19th
busy packing my stuff now.....
tmr will be going back to kampar....

i miss my family and friends...
i miss you dear....
其实不想走,其实我想留

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads