靜思語的約定

Thursday, September 16, 2010

diaries in my sem break

My 1st sem breake start from 6 sept..till now is going to come to the end....
i just rmb on that day i reached my home abt 7 pm ...
ITs the time for my dinner with my family and 3rd aunty's family at DA ZHONG...

On 7th and 8th...
i spent all my time in my sweet sweet home.....to cook to help and drama...whatever......
7TH
I went GBA in the evening purposely for him..see him practice for drum as the "melody of life"singing competition was around the corner...
8TH
outing in sp....with elvish, yjie and eric..but so sorry that dear cant go as the rain was heavily enough until unable to fetch him...
have our lunch at oldtown....movie...then high tea at secret recipe...met yieyuan there too

9tTH
afternoon.....tried hard to persuade my brother follow us to KL..finally he went to..
haha....reached KL after the dinner time....quite tired..but feeled happy to meet up my relatives...
10th..almost all my cousins back to grandma house..then the few childish ppl (me, brother, cheryi ,cher ching, gary, yiqin, yihong, jacling) crazy felt in love with plants vs zombies.....hiak...

me and yiqin also addicted to our tvb drama......

spent few days there....

13th,
We decided to go back gurun....as tat day is my grandma bday....
We have a great celebration on tat night with my wenshao brother who back from France and also all cousin...
All family members attend that bday celebration at JADE GARDEN, SP except wenning sis who is far away at korea now....

14th,
morning --went gba to see my beloved kalyana mitra rehearsal for the MOL competition
night---start our journey for 2nd MOL....its a great competition with fun and all the spirit....

yeah...i love music we love music.....love to sing and play all sorts of instrument....
and put a hope on our 1st album...hope it comes true....

15th morning
have a jog from my taman to taman suria then dear fetch me for breakfast...
opps....its rain and we got to rush to GBA to hide from it..stupid PIG claimed that he will easy get into fever.....
night--went central square with my mom and finally i bought a purse and a pair of casual shoes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads