靜思語的約定

Sunday, September 26, 2010

homesick

I dont ever know what should i do or when should i do...
Anything..
A weird feel sudden appear in my deep heart core...
Mom even asked me just now,"what happen to you?? No study mood??"
"still got gastric pain? still got feel like want to faint??"

Yeah..that's my mommy..great..i miss her badly and soundly...huh??>.<

This will be 2nd week in 2nd semester in UTAR. Seems everyone knew that a busy life will start by tomorrow....(see, see, how is the UTAr impression to all students)

YUP..I'm seriously homesick now, I planned to back my hometown during Deepavali festival..
Deepavali on 5th Nov (friday)
I plan to replace all my Thursday class (not much..just 2 class)hahahas....
I wish to back on wednesday after my class...

BUT, now i wish
...........................................................
.....................................................
........................................
................................
..................
......
...
.
There will be NONONONON EXAM on wednesday and thursday.
hopefully my wish comes true..

My HOMESICK!!! getting worse especially yesterday the migraine visited me again..huh..
make me tired, dizzy and want to faint...


daddy, mommy, ahma, ah yuan and b, and oso minyen, ee thong..
i miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads