靜思語的約定

Thursday, February 10, 2011

cny in kampar

This week..im really busy for rushing back all my tutorial questions which I haven't attempt during the cny holiday and rushing for replacement and extra classes...As..midterm is around the corner..
Aww....

Today..having a night market walk with my brothers..yeah...how early we go to the night market..seems like I'm the one who bought the most..not much (actually is the bad weather not allow us to walk slowly and bought for more)..well, not much of stalls set up today..maybe they were still in cny mood too..

Caught in a sparingly heavily rain..but it stop after we reached Stephen's house...OMG...

Well, we have a great chat during our meal..and then our hands sudden felt itchy...

Ooops..It's gamble time...

Yeeppy...

The man who become the"jong" won a lot..
actually the whole gang of us just enjoy the moment together...purposely dont wanna go home and revise for a night..haha...

Oh right! Tomorrow i will be follow my parents going to KL (grandparents house)as this year we havent visit there...

It's time for me to hug my bear bear now...
nitez.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads