靜思語的約定

Friday, February 25, 2011

finally


It finally come to a temporary stop...
pit stop1 in the third trimester which is the last trimester for me in Kampar campus..though,,i really appreciate..anyone and anything here....
this morning...wake up quite late and purposely skipped Mr. N class but not purposely to make him mark me and absent..well the 1st try for me then i kena...How Bad my luck today in his class..whoah..not only me is the one right??

Why i skipped and i just finished my optics report 4am in this morning..its tired though....

Finally i did it..It's really exhausted as i just finished my last 3 midterm papers since tuesday....3 days continuously...non stop....Can you try to imagine how m i looked recently in this few days??
Aww.....

Finally the 1st midterm come to the end and means that its the time for all UTARians to take a deep breath a while...maybe in this weekend....and it's time for us to polish and recharge the battery for our engines as a UTARians we know very well that after week6.....our life gonna undergo once revolution again.....Unlimited Test Assignment Reports its going to start and AWWW....final coming soon....


UTArians: grab chances to rest for a while and its time for us to say again...GOGOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads