靜思語的約定

Saturday, February 19, 2011

emo-ing-

Whatever strike my mind now is about the Math test which just finished just now...
Nvr feel so stress and emo before..whole day..my mood swinging, heart crying without tears..

When stephen them came to find me..i laughed..i joked..to cover my sadness...anyway will do although anyway will not actually..

Sometimes i struggle....What FOR??? I made my days with tears and down mood...

Even i know the marks deducted is not much after convert into the percentage..The marks might be small case for others but for me is a big case..
Not I'm too particular for the marks.but pls....Maths is my pure subject..I want to score it...

I already failed to do my biology as I expect..and now..my math is totally out of my expectation....
As I know the coming chapter is not that easy that we thought and not that tough that we expected...UHhhhhh...

Clashed..GONE...even i cant do well in my 1st midterm...
How am i suppose to survive...
(dont worry me i just write to release my stress)

I will feel hurt in doing stupid mistakes in Math rather than I don't know anything in other subject..
WEll, well, well.....

This coming week is much more challenging for me....
physics, chemistry and programming concept which i keep blurred in this semester...

After walk out the exam hall today..i just noticed that the bad energy came cross me...
The feeling and the emotion during I undergo in Sem 1 came again..

Sem 2, is rush for me.but dont know why i handle it well..without staying up late.I manage to get what i expect..almost get....>.<

But this sem is totally rush..rush the time with a smooke screen..without knowing who who and what whate...OMG...
Week 5 end now..final is around the corner..

Migraine make me feel dizzy and not comfortable...bp increase..everynight night mare...
i scared that once i sleep and the next day i couldn't wake up early in the morning to study...

EMO now...

bless myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads