靜思語的約定

Sunday, June 20, 2010

another weekend....time flies

Another weekend start and going to end soon...
This week..I'm home alone...all of my dear friends went back their hometown already..

Luckily...3rd aunty sudden gave me a call yesterday mentioned that my cousin sister will stay with me a night as they have urgent staff going north to kulim...

luckily im not home alone...

Last night, we had our dinner by calling the deliver as we are too tired..then we planned to complete our homework and study...but then, insects conquer my room...and we..decided to close the light n just sleep!!

We woke up 10am morning today..cleanning our room and having lunch at fire zone..yeah...

3.30---
followed aunty went back her house...then untill now..still blur with my bio report discussion...suck

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads