靜思語的約定

Thursday, June 17, 2010

feel hard to leave my dear friends

Today is a damn tired day for me...It's seems like not only me but many of my classmate complained about this..

We are tired..as we SQUEEZE our brain>>>to complete our Biology lab report...Its only a discussion part..but it suck us...

Today my feeling just abnormal and it's complicated..I found that i sudden lost control...
1. wenwen is going to leave us by tomorrow..she is going to kl teacher training centre for her kplsm..and oso Kevin....although I knowed wen wen just got 2 weeks time..but she's such a wonderful girl..hard to describe in details...She is so soft in her vocal, but look serious in lecture hall n tutorial...I like to look at her while she's really concentrate in doing a task..nice girl...after getting know she will leaving soon..grab opportunity take photo early in the morning

2. Our great organizer for almost every dinner...Elvish is going to leave us too ..far away to johor to persue her dream to become future teacher..I just know it today but unluckily I can't meet up with her tonight as my parents dropped down her to have dinner with me n cousin just now...sying said that she is too depend on shi ying already...Now..i miss her voice...because I miss the time that everyday at least can see her...

3. My study..sudden just remembered that if my GPA not more than 3.00...my scholarship will be terminated..gosh....
I hope it will not happen..But the class rep, Stephen and JIng Zhe always remind me in this as they planned so and so to do after being terminated..haiz...speechless..

Well I have nth much to write about...just feel extremely exhausted this few days...taken before lecture
after lunch with wen wen at block G
before entering the lab...
does he look alike with some one??

Striving hard for our report...

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads