靜思語的約定

Thursday, June 10, 2010

brush up...

This is the second Thursday I survive in Kampar..Seems like everythings going smooth but not exactly smooth now....

1--My English language really terrible...I even do not have chance to speak in English except request information in certain departments or a short chat with lecturers...and sometimes only speak it when meet my " banana" friends..Now, I just learning my language via viewing the online papers....

2--My syllabus...I found that I m getting worse and couldn't catch up...I feel that if i do not revise after the lecture..I will totally forget and have to start from zero..

3--My attitude...NOW..im trying very hard to be a student with discipline and diligent ...
I really want to strive as I wnt to release all my parents burden and don't wanna to have any debt after I graduate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads