靜思語的約定

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PIT STOP 8--lecture

I suppose to post the blog by jz now....

But in one finger click..the blog that i hav almost done,,,dash....
feel disappointed now...haiz...

yesterday was my 1st lecture in lecture hall DDK4..the subject of mechanics..it make me shock while we realised that our lecture did not know how to use computer in appropriate way..haha...we decided to change our lecture next sem...this semester..huh..forget about it....>.<

Today is my 2nd lecture day..Physical Chemistry lecture by Mr. SK Ng in lecture hall DDK2..
SUCk....I almost forgot the importance of this subject...I found that i really have to brush up all the topics in time...haiz...Mr Chong had told us before that Chemistry is the most important subject in the world...BUT at that time we just keep on laughing and laughing..
BUT now..i JUST realized...AM I LATE???


Since I had a flash in all subjects lecture notes.I really regret...This is why i feel disappointed and shameful now and this is because I did not pay fully attention in upper form and i just revised it for facing my exam...
I did not ever try to have better understanding in certain topics so i feel blank now although the lecture notes look so easy and familiar to me..
REGRETFUL ...arrrgh >.<

I had a promise to myself NOW..I want to have it..I have to strive hard and hard as i did not score well in my past SPM.. I want an A not only in this semester but this whole trimester..no matter the subject and topics are easy, intermediate or hard...
i really WANT it,.,..
I NEED IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads