靜思語的約定

Sunday, May 23, 2010

last minute

Since morning. I was busy packing my things and luggage to UTAR...
Nothing much special but keep cleaning this and that..

After my mom came back from school, she drove me to aneka to buy somethings to complete my packing job..and finally..hooray!! 100 % done my packing...
my heart is damn feeling complicated now.. I wonder why and I wonder how.maybe is my 1st time to leave my sweet sweet home ,family and friends for quite a period of time...

my mood now ( excited?bored?disappointed?regret?)huh?! i don't ever know..It's the 1st time i have such feeling..

2 hours before,i just came back from eternal zone restaurant, having our steamboat buffet..yeah...quite full but satisfied..(although penang more worth for us to having our meal)
haha..
But quite disappointed too as my lovely brother cannot join us as he was undergoing his volleyball training in co curricular center..

**Thnx mom and dad for spending so much for my daily expenses n my shoes..i really appreciate it..

I love you

daddy and mommy in my deep heart core and i will prove it with my result soon..i swear

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads