靜思語的約定

Friday, May 14, 2010

PIT stop 1--payment and room rental

early in the morning..5.50 am..mom asked me to wake up..I supposed to wake up on 6am..but today my brother have to go for volleybaLL state competition..that's why my mom still worried and keep advising until i woke up..
After some sort of preparations..we start our journey..We had our breakfast in hometown..
Later just travel along highway to Kampar,Perak...(UTAR is our destination)
Along the way..my parents keep advising me about self protection, self motivation and a lot...
I listened but without any answered,just "en, ah. erm.oh" >.<
around 9 smthing, we already arrived at Kampar..
My dad as the driver decided to lead us to UTAR campus to settle the registration payment and tuition fee scholarship agreement first.
We go to Division of finance to settle the payment and then go to administration department to hand in my document n payment receipt and then get my student ID number..
YEah...everything was settled..At the moment,when my dear daddy was signing the cheque,i cross my heart..haha.sweared i will strived the 1st year for my foundation to let myself stand a chance for to ful scholarship in bachelor degree program of actuarial science..although my science subjects is not that powerful..

Later on, we went to danish housing company to settle our room rental matter..
After visiting the show house..we decided to book tsing hua house..for double room..
the rental is rm215...quite satisfied..(FAITH..so lucky..i met a girl from penang...and we decided to share the same room)
haha
our house number is 1377..yeah..not bad..very convinience there..
NOTHing much to write..just wish ..no matter how,.my dreams will come true..

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads