靜思語的約定

Thursday, May 13, 2010

waiting=hopeless??

Just received a call...the number is so strange..take a deep breathe and answered it..
NOPE..IT's NOT from JPA...put a hope..at least....
an hour later..
My uncle called me,the news was good or bad??huh?!
JPA has been released since yesterday..Alor star ppl got it for engineering course..my godness..when is my turn,oOR..i'm still waiting such a idiot here..maybe all the scholars have received the call...sad..hopeless...still pray for it..just hope that my dream comes true..
another minute later..i received a text..a kl gal got the scholars to european country for pharmacy..dash..
but my dream still there...i m not that kind of greedy person..js a hope..a dream..only 1...ONE,....i hope i can success

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads