靜思語的約定

Friday, May 21, 2010

PIT STOP 2--packing and shopping

Well,4 days to go if calculate from today...
This morning.my dad asked me to wake up early in 7.30am as i promised him to help on today blood donation at registration counter.
Around 8.15am, i followed dad to blood donation event to help out..well,nth much happen there..just felt very bored..and luckily met up cheeyit n weisin there..at least had something to talk about...

BACK to my topic..>.<..
around 4pm,both my parents fetched me to sp central square to prepare some things which i need it in my UTAR life later..
They bought a pair of casual sport shoes for me, change my watch leather,buy some things..(grocery)hehe..that's all..
It take us almost 3 hours in that shopping complex.
Around 7.30 pm, we had our dinner home as grandma has prepared it earlier.
Then i just cleared n cleaned my things as fast as possible so that i can rest n online earlier..

WELL..it;s almost done.YEah..
till now just left my clothes haven't done packing..i can said that 50percent is done..fast huh?!haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads