靜思語的約定

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PIT STOP4--arriving in utar..at my room now!!

Early in the morning,we start our journey far away from Gurun to Kampar....
We had our dim sum at Raja Uda...then our way straight lead to kampar...

Around 10 am..i check in my room..after some procedures..finally i got my room key..
Then...I start my cleaning job with the help of my daddy n mommy....
fast and efficient!!!haha

After that, we had our lunch at kampar..juzt a simple meal but it quite delicious as i felt very hungry....hehe

later on...my daddy fetched me go back UTAR campus to register and take my schedule n T shirt...

Later on..still have a walk in tesco......

4pm....my daddy n mommy felt very tired already and so they decided to back to gurun and rest....

NOW...i'm sitting infront my laptop..
just done my bathing and clothes washing..
haha....


my wardrobe and my desk........


my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads