靜思語的約定

Monday, May 24, 2010

PIT STOP3--leaving...away from home

Today is my last day in my hometown before persuing my tertiary study..
Although Kampar is not that far, I still will miss everyone and everything here..

This evening, my best buddy minyen had a visit to me. It's her 1st time enter my room although she had came to my house for times and times..We all started our chatting ..its took about 2 hours...our topics were more about our future, and some gossip too..hehe..

Later on, I had my dinner with my uncles from Bukit Mertajam..yeah..not bad still can having a delicious meal before my study U life...haha

i swear again to strive for 4 flat..BUT sure i will miss my family n friends...
i LOve you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

您或许对以下文章有兴趣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads